Monday, May 1, 2017

Writing and Stuff



It's been a long time since I posted on here. So, I decided to update everyone on what I have been doing.

First, I got a new job which I actually like. It's full-time and takes up a lot of my time. That and on my off days I usually run errands and try my best to keep up on everyday life.

As some of you may know, I am an insulin dependent diabetic. I have had my troubles with it, but things have improved. I was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia which for the longest time I did not know what was wrong with me. Finally I am now on a medication to help with the pain that comes along with it which can be extreme some days.

Writing wise I have not been doing much. I have a novelette coming out with Evernight Publishing this month. It's m/m with a dark theme. Other than that I have some things I am working on when I can.

For the blog/website, I plan on having more contests. I have an overflow of books in my collection and I plan on offering some of these up very soon. So follow me if you want to know when this happens. I am on Facebook and Twitter.

As for my release with Evernight, I will post more info when it comes to me.


XD

No comments:

Post a Comment